Product Info: Ridgegear RTLK3 Twin Kinetic Tool Lanyard with Choke Loops and Belt Attachment ‘O’ Ring
The Ridgegear RTLK3 Twin Kinetic Tool Lanyard is a twin tool lanyard with a Kinetic® and a standard, both with choke loops for tool attachment and an ‘O’ ring on the Kinetic® for retention of a tool. The Kinetic® is suitable for tools up to 10kg in weight, the standard 3kg.
Kinetic® webbing was originally developed for our fall arrest lanyards, but works the same when used in the event of a falling tool to reduce the potentially devastating shock involved.
A Kinetic® tool lanyard significantly reduces the risk of a dropped tool dragging the user off a platform, the risk below is also reduced as its deployed distance is shorter than the shock pack version.
The key features of the RTLK3 Twin Kinetic Tool Lanyard include:
- Web Material: 25mm/20mm elasticated polyester.
- Length: Kinetic – 1.25m, Standard – 1.22m.
- Webbing Strength: >1000kg.
- Tool attachments: 210mm Choke Loop, 50mm ‘O’ Ring.
- Features: Elasticated Webbing, Choke Loops, ‘O’ Ring.
- Max Capacity: Kinetic – 10kg, Standard – 3kg.
For specifications please view Downloads – Datasheets