Product Info: Ridgegear RGL20 Lanyard
The Ridgegear RGL20 Lanyard is a fall arrest lanyard without the bulky shock pack, which incorporates inner webbing that (in the event of a fall) will stretch under a constant controlled force to reduce the impact on the wearer.
A more comfortable wearing experience due to there being no shock pack, so the user won’t experience the harness attachment point being pulled down.
A main benefit is a shorter fall distance when compared to a lanyard with a shock pack.
A rip stitch indicator will deploy in the event of a fall.
This lanyard should be used when an operative is working from a static position connected to a fixed anchor point.
The key features of the RGL20 Lanyard include:
- Material: Inner 32mm shock absorber webbing polyester, Outer 36mm water repellent tubular polyester 29kN
- Max. arrest force: <6kN.
- Fittings: RGK1 and any compatible EN 362 connectors.
- Kinetic Webbing.
- Typical results show a breaking load of around 27kN.
- Rip stitch indicator that automatically deploys in the event of a fall.
- Extremely light in weight.
- Inspection is simplified due to minimal use of components.
- The fall arrest force trace is a lot smoother than with conventional tear webbing.
- Contains two components, thus providing versatility and eliminating the need for a separate bulky shock pack.
- Lengths: 1.3m, 1.8m.
For specifications please view Downloads – Datasheet