Product Info: Ridgegear Full Finger Gloves
The Ridgegear Full Finger Gloves protect your hands against the day to day demands of manual working and climbing.
These gloves come with additional padding in areas where high wear is expected and also improves grip. Knuckle padding provides additional protection.
The key features of the Horizontal safety line with ratchet tensioner include:
- Reinforced leather palms.
- Knuckle padding protection.
- Stretch material on fingers for improved comfort
- Material Front: Synthetic leather/artificial amara with cow split leather
reinforcement, touch material on the index finger & cow split leather on the
other finger tips.
- Material Back: Polyester fourway on back with laminated foam, neoprene on the
knuckles, synthetic leather/artificial amara on finger tips.
- Material Wrist: Elastic with rubber logo Velcro closure.
- Stitching: Nylon grey thread.
- Sizes: Medium & Large.
For specifications please view Downloads – Datasheet