Product Info: Ridgegear Fingerless Gloves
The Ridgegear Fingerless Gloves protect your hands against the day to day demands of manual working and climbing.
These gloves come with additional padding in areas where high wear is expected and also improves grip.
Knuckle padding provides additional protection and the gloves feature exposed thumb and fingertips allow for greater dexterity.
The key features of the Fingerless gloves include:
- Reinforced leather palms.
- Knuckle padding protection.
- Fingerless for better dexterity.
- Material Front: Synthetic leather/artificial amara with cow split leather
reinforcement, touch material on the index finger & cow split leather on the
other finger tips.
- Material Back: Polyester fourway on back with laminated foam, neoprene on theknuckles, synthetic leather/artificial amara on finger tips.
- Material Wrist – Elastic with rubber logo velcro closure.
- Stitching: Nylon grey thread.
- Size: Medium & Large.
For specifications please view Downloads – Datasheet