Light enough to travel anywhere but strong enough to pass military standards and receive an IP55 rating for protection from dust and water, the Powerheart G5 is built to withstand the rigors of your job.
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, you will appreciate how the Powerheart G5* AED combines ease of use, reliability and advanced technology to help respond to an SCA victim. The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, fast shock times and CPR Feedback.
Always Rescue Ready®
Rest easy knowing your Powerheart AED will perform as expected during a rescue thanks to Rescue Ready technology that performs rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. The Powerheart G5 also includes a medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee, an 8-year warranty, and the best tools and support.
Easy To Use
- Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders. (Available in select languages.)
- Intellisense® CPR Feedback Device when used with the Powerheart G5, provides rescuer CPR feedback to aid with effective chest compression rate and depth. Simply place and press.
Available For Hire or Purchase
The Powerheart G5 is available for both hire and outright purchase from SSD Safety. For more information, please visit the dedicated area on our website by clicking here, or feel free to contact us with any of your questions and we will be happy to help wherever possible.