Product Info: Sabre Mars Resuscitator
The Sabre MARS is based around two central components: the control module and the patient valve. The gas supplied passes through the automatic channel and is delivered to the patient as a specific breathing programme in accordance to the patients size as per the flow selector.
- Manual and Automatic Resuscitation System
- Selectable tidal volume/patient settings for automatic mode
- Demand valve delivers 100% Oxygen upon inspiritory phase, shutting down the automatic breathing programme
- An audible alarm will sound if; the airway reaches 45 cm H20, the patient airway pressure becomes over pressurised/blocked or the automatic breathing senses the zero flow
- Manual override trigger allows the operator to perform lung saturation and resuscitation
- Conforms to BS6850:1987
- Suitable for children and adults
Hire Rate : £76.00 P/Week
Please Contact Us to arrange your hire.
For further information on our terms of hire please see Hire Terms & Conditions.