Product Info: Ridgegear RGR7 Rescue Winch
The Ridgegear RGR7 Rescue Winch is fitted with an up/down clutch locking mechanism and is available in lengths of 15 & 50m.
Manufactured from steel with a baked enamel finish, the RGR7 has a 50cm diameter handle turn. One full handle turn will release approximately 48mm of cable. Ideal for confined space entry, manholes and chemical vessels. If the area below is unsuitable the RGR7 can also raise a casualty to safety.
To be fitted to a RGR1 tripod, for confined space access when other means of entry are not available or deemed unsuitable. The RGR7 must be backed up with a seperate fall arrest system, such as the RGA4.
The key features of the RGR7 Rescue Winch include:
- Cable spec: 5mm galvanized steel wire rope.
- Connector: Triple action, aluminium swivel karabiner.
- Weight: 15m – 19kg, 50m – 22kg.
- Size: L 210 x W 350 x D 210mm.
- Gear ratio: 1:8.9.
- SWL: 140kg.
- Energy absorbing unit for additional safety.
- Clutch locking mechanism for safe retrieval / lowering of cable and safety latch.
For specifications please view Downloads – Datasheet