Product Info: Ridgegear RGP1 Finch Work Positioning Lanyard
The Ridgegear RGP1 Work Positioing Lanyard can be used for work positioning by clipping onto both side D rings located on a work positioning belt and wrapping around a suitable structure, or as an adjustable restraint lanyard to prevent the user from entering the risk of a fall situation.
The smooth cam action allows the user to move freely and adjust with ease. When used in work positioning the RGP1 Finch has an additional wear sleeve to protect the rope from abrasion.
We advise using am RGL4 extension strap when attaching to your rear D plate.
The key features of the RGP1 Finch include:
- Material: 11mm kernmantle nylon rope.
- Max. user weight 140kg.
- Fitting: Double action snap hook, Screwgate karabiner, Adjuster.
- Sizes/weights: 2m – 0.62kg, 5m – 0.87kg, 10m – 1.29kg.
- Simple and fully adjustable.
- Anti abrasion wear sleeve.
For specifications please view Downloads – Datasheet