Product Info: Ridgegear RGH2 Safety Harness
The Ridgegear RGH2 Safety Harness is the “workhorse” of the industry and is fitted with a rear D and a chest mounted front D. This harness can be used similar to the Ridgegear RGH1 Safety Harness, but has the added feature of the front D ring to extend the working capability of the harness.
The key features of the Ridgegear RGH2 Safety Harness inlcude:
- Utilizing the front D, the harness can be fitted with a rope and grab system, such as the (RGA12) Stainless Steel Rope Grab for vertical fall protection when an operative is making repeated ascents.
- When restraint/work-positioning is needed in either the vertical or horizontal plane.
- A variety of other devices can be used with the front dee ring, but please check for suitability.
Product Info: Ridgegear RGH2 BigGuy Safety Harness
The RGH2 BigGuy has been specifically designed and tested for bigger guys. Suitable for users up to 150kg and available in L and XL.
The key features of the Ridgegear RGH2 BigGuy Safety Harness include:
- Fitted with a rear D and a chest mounted front D.
- Can be used similar to the Ridgegear RGH1 Safety Harness but has the added feature of the front D ring to extend its working capability.
- Use with either the RGL1 or RGL3 BigGuy lanyards for most fall arrest situations.
- The ring connection between the chest and the shoulder straps ensure no stress loading when force is applied the front D ring.
- Fully adjustable.
- Fitted with rip stitch indicators.
For harness size guide and specifications please view Downloads – Datasheet.