Product Info: Ridgegear RGH17 Rope Access Harness
The Ridgegear RGH17 Rope Access Harness is designed for rope access, but can be used for other working at height applications.
It features a number of high quality support pads on the legs, waist and chest to ensure working throughout the day in this harness is a comfortable experience.
Six tool loops in total (4 on the waistbelt and 1 on each leg pad) allows the user to attach all their rope access equipment in easily reachable areas.
Easily identifiable yellow loops located around the ventral attachment point allow the attachment of a bosun’s chair. These webbing loops mean a bosun’s chair doesn’t need to be attached to a D ring which avoids a metal on metal connection, which damages quickly and is ill advised when on a horizontal axis.
The design of the chest area stops the straps from cutting into the neck.
The chest ascender comes as standard, but is removable meaning it can be taken off and stored away so the harness can be used in other areas.
Not restricted to rope access work this harness can be used in work positioning, fall arrest and restraint. The rear D ring is also approved for rescuing from (EN 1497), keeping the causality upright during rescue.
Tail tidies on the chest straps allow for neat stowage of excess webbing following adjustment.
The key features of the Ridgegear RGH17 Rope Access Harness include:
- Web material: 45mm RIDGE Protect anti-baterial polyester.
- Max user weight: 140kg (when the max.force on the user/anchor is limited to <6kN).
- Fitting: High tensile steel alloy &aluminium lightweight D rings.
- Weight: 2.8kg.
- Front, rear side & ventral attachment point.
- Waist, leg & shoulder support pads.
- Fold back side D rings.
- Fast fit buckles on legs.
- Removable chest ascender (suitable for up to 120kg user).
- 6 Tool Loops (4 x on waist belt, 1 x on each leg pad).
- Tail tidies.
- Bosun’s chair attachment points.
For harness size guide and specifications please view Downloads – Datasheet.