Product Info: Ridgegear RGH15 Work Positioning Comfort Harness
The Ridgegear RGH15 Work Positioning Comfort Harness is a ‘step-in’ multitask harness and will allow operatives to access almost any area in safety using a combination of the RidgeGear products available.
In addition there is the added benefit of two side D work positioning rings on a comfortable support pad. The way this harness is designed ensures operatives who spend long hours working at height and in exposed areas will not experience discomfort.
The unique design allows the shoulder straps to follow the user for added comfort.
The key features of the RGH15 Work Positioning Comfort Harness include:
- Web material: 45mm water repellent polyester.
- Fittings: High tensile steel adjusters, Aluminium lightweight D rings.
- Weight: 2.1kg.
- Waist, leg and shoulder support pads.
- Front, rear, side and ventral attachment points.
- Adjustable quick release buckles on leg and front chest straps.
- Double front waist adjustable.
- Rear waist adjuster for repositioning of side D rings.
- Fold back side D rings.
- Back and shoulder adjuster.
- Tail tidy.
- Tool loops.
For harness size guide and specifications please view Downloads – Datasheet.