Product Info: Protecta Rebel Self Retracting Lifeline
The Protecta Rebel Self Retracting Lifelines are housed in durable, lightweight thermoplastic and provide an economical fall protection solution without compromising on performance or safety. They are available in a range of lengths of galvanised steel.
For an economic fall protection solution that doesn’t compromise on performance or safety, choose 3M™ Protecta® Rebel Self Retracting lifelines. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. The Rebel features an integrated, ergonomic carrying handle for easy transportation and a top swivel connector for quick installation. The built in fall indicator hook allows visual inspection. Available in a variety of lengths and lifeline material options, with a snap hook carabiner, there is a Rebel SRL to meet many different applications and industries. Certified to CE standard EN360.
The key features of the Protecta Rebel Self Retracting Lifeline includes:
- Use 3M™ Protecta® Rebel™ Cable Self-Retracting Lifelines where an economic solution is required that doesn’t compromise on performance or safety
- Durable, lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transportation
- Stackable housing design for effective storage
- Swivelling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator for simple inspection
- Available in lenghts of 6m, 10m and 15m.
The block will come with a 12 month calibration certificate.