Product Info – Drager X-am 2500 4 Gas Detection Kit
The Drager X-am 2500 4 Gas Detection Kit is designed to provide reliable protection in hazardous environments, and it is an important addition for confined space work.
This robust device is made to be used in atmospheres where explosive hazards are a possibility, and will reliably detect the appropriate gases.
Ideal for applications such as mining and refineries, this device is a safe choice for workers. Small and lightweight, it won’t hinder the user during field work.
The key feaures of the X-am 2500 4 Gas Detection Kit include:
- Includes gas detector & NiMH rechargeable power pack and charger.
- Less than four hours charging time.
- Fast response time.
- Datalogging capability of up to 1000 hours.
- Data transfer via infrared interface.
- Water and dust resistant.
- Dimensions: 48 x 130 x 44 mm.
- Weight: 220 – 250g.
- Conformance: IP67
Compatible Gas types include:
- Ex: Explosive Gas.
- H2S: Hydrogen Sulpide.
- O2: Oxygen.
- CO: Carbon Monoxide.
For specifications please view Downloads – Datasheet