Product Info: Basket Stretcher
The basket stretcher shell, has been designed to meet the most difficult of emergency situations.
- It is ideal for rescue operations in mines, at altitude and in water.
- Thanks to its robust form, resistance and flexibility, it is indispensable in any situation that a reliable and safe stretcher is needed
- A revolutionary technique has been used which ensures uniform thickness of the entire length of the stretcher
- The shell is in high-density polyethylene and is joined to an aluminium framework that aims to consolidate its strength
- The handles, which are part of the structure itself, are placed along the length of the stretcher
- The grommets for the fixing of the spring catches of the harnessing are made of stainless steel
- Inside the shell there is a removable mattress, applied with self-adherent strips, made from closed cell EPDM, which makes it impermeable to both blood and water
- The use of high-density polyethylene for the shell helps to avoid splintering or cracking.
- Nylon rope along entire perimeter
- Three nylon straps with quick-release buckles
- Water resistant closed cell EPDM mattress
- Footrest in pre-formed polyethylene with position regulator
- Dimensions: L: 215 x W: 650 x H: 190cm
- Weight: 13.5Kg
Load capacity: 280Kg.
Hire Rate: £60.00 P/Week