Product Info: AED Defibrillator
The Smartest AED
What goes into a Powerheart G5? Try more than 100 patents and 20+ years of engineering excellence. Our latest innovation now features customizable escalating energy, faster shock times and dual-language capability. Take a peek under the hood to find out more.
Always Rescue Ready® – Rest easy knowing your Powerheart AED will perform as expected during a rescue thanks to Rescue Ready technology that performs rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. The Powerheart G5 also includes a medical-grade battery.
Take Out The Guesswork
During a tense rescue, both experienced and first-time rescuers will benefit from the Powerheart G5’s RescueCoach™ user-paced instruction, intuitive pad design and automatic shock delivery to reduce the likelihood of human error.
Cardiac Science Strong – Light enough to travel anywhere but strong enough to pass military standards and receive an IP55 rating for protection from dust and water, the Powerheart G5 is built to withstand the rigors of your job.
Why You Need an AED
EMPOWER EVERYDAY PEOPLE TO BECOME PART OF THE CHAIN OF SURVIVAL THROUGH POWERHEART® AEDS
According to the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) approximately 350,000 people suffer SCA every year in Europe, or 1,000 people each day. SCA is triggered by an abrupt, unpredictable electrical malfunction in the heart causing an irregular heartbeat. Victims are often healthy and fit adults and children, who have no known risk factors. The sooner the defibrillation, the better the victim’s chances of survival –precisely why having your own AED to use while you’re waiting for emergency medical responders is so important.
TIME IS CRITICAL FOR SURVIVAL
Several studies document the effects of time to defibrillation on survival from cardiac arrest and the consensus is that minutes count: If a rescuer can provide defibrillation in the first minute, the victim’s chance of survival increases to more than 90 percent. However, each minute that passes will decrease the victim’s chance of survival by 7–10 percent if no defibrillation is provided.1 A.S. Go et al. American Heart Association Guidelines 2010 – Electrical Therapies. American Heart Association Circulation, 122 (2010): S710.
Power to Believe. Power to Act.
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, you will appreciate how the Powerheart G5* AED combines ease of use, reliability and advanced technology to help respond to an SCA victim. The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, fast shock times and CPR Feedback.
EASY TO USE
- Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
- Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
- RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders. (Available in select languages.)
- Intellisense® CPR Feedback Device when used with the Powerheart G5, provides rescuer CPR feedback to aid with effective chest compression rate and depth. Simply place and press.
Hire Rate: £48.00 P/Week
Sale Price: £1,215.00
Please Contact Us to arrange your hire.
For further information on our terms of hire please see Hire Terms & Conditions.