Product Info: Ridgegear RGH2 Advanced Safety Harness
The Ridgegear RGH2 Advanced safety harness is fitted with a comfort back pad and leg straps which make for easy donning and is extra comfortable for periods of long use.
- Fitted with a rear D and a chest mounted front D to extend the working capability of the harness.
- Utilizing the front D, the harness can be fitted with a rope and grab system, such as the (RGA12) Stainless Steel Rope Grab for vertical fall protection when an operative is making repeated ascents.
- Can be used when restraint / work-positioning is needed in either the vertical or horizontal plane.
- Other devices can be used with the front D ring, but please check for suitability.
- Fully adjustable.
- Fitted with rip stitch indicators.
- The ring connection between the chest & the shoulder strap ensure no stress loading when force is applied the front D ring.
Please refer to the harness size guide tab.