Product Info: RGH2 Safety Harness
The RGH2 Safety Harness is the “workhorse” of the industry and is fitted with a rear D and a chest mounted front D. This harness can be used similar to the RGH1 (see data sheet), but has the added feature of the front D ring to extend the working capability of the harness.
- Utilizing the front D, the harness can be fitted with a rope and grab system (RGA12) for vertical fall protection when an operative is making repeated ascents
- When restraint/work-positioning is needed in either the vertical or horizontal plane
- A variety of other devices can be used with the front dee ring, but please check for suitability
The RGH2 BigGuy has been specifically designed and tested for bigger guys. Suitable for users up to 150kg and available in L and XL.
- Fitted with a rear D and a chest mounted front D
- Can be used similar to the RGH1 but has the added feature of the front D ring to extend its working capability
- Use with either the RGL1 or RGL3 BigGuy lanyards for most fall arrest situations
- The ring connection between the chest and the shoulder straps ensure no stress loading when force is applied the front D ring
- Fully adjustable
- Fitted with rip stitch indicators
Please refer to the harness size guide tab.