Product Info: RGH2 Advanced Safety Harness
The RGH2 Advanced safety harness is fitted with a comfort back pad and leg straps which make for easy donning and extra comfort for periods of long use.
- Fitted with a rear D and a chest mounted front D to extend the working capability of the harness
- Utilizing the front D, the harness can be fitted with a rope and grab system (RGA12) for vertical fall protection when an operative is making repeated ascents
- Can be used when restraint / work-positioning is needed in either the vertical or horizontal plane
- Other devices can be used with the front D ring, but please check for suitability
- Fully adjustable
- Fitted with rip stitch indicators
- The ring connection between the chest & the shoulder strap ensure no stress loading when force is applied the front D ring
Please refer to the harness size guide tab.