Product Info: Protecta Rescue Kit
The Protecta Rescue Kit comprises of the Protecta AM100 Aluminium Tripod and the Protecta AD515 Self Retracting Fall Arrester.
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. Lightweight, portable Protecta® aluminium tripods are ideal for confined space manhole entry and retrieval. They’re easily transported from one location to another and can be set up by one worker.
The Protecta Rescue Kit allows you to attach the AD515 Self Retracting Fall Arrester to the AM100 Tripod and you’re ready to go. Our tripods are loaded with features such as locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick mount mechanical device bracket and skid resistant tread plate soles on feet.
The key features of the Protecta AM100 Aluminium Tripod include:
- 2.35 m (8 ft.) aluminium tripod
- Telescoping adjustable locking legs
- Skid-proof tread plate soles on feet
- Safety leg support chain
- Integrated 22 kN eyebolt anchor points
- 2.4 m (8 ft.) aluminium tripod with adjustable locking legs, safety chain and skid-proof feet.
The key features of the Protecta AD515 Self Retracting Fall Arrester include:
- The cable is galvanised steel dia 5 mm, strength> 12 kN
- Internal shock absorbing element, integrated brake system, fullproof adjustment, impact force reduction < 6 kN
- The housing / casing is hight strength steel moulding, zing-plated corrosion protection, coated PU, serial number, disengageable crank
- Braking system, by overspeed (+/- 2m/s), by double locking paws
- Snap hook, 360° rotation free, strength >25 kN, opening 17 mm, high strength nickel-plated forged steel, integrated fall indicator
- The system breaking strength >12 kN
- net weight 9,8 kg
- Complies with standard 0086 EN 360 EN 1496 – Class B